Great movies on Netflix in December 2019 (A Star is Born, Aquaman, The Holiday, Love Actually, and more)

Would you like to watch a great movie on Netflix in December 2019? There are some really great movies worth watching on Netflix in the advent period of 2019, and here I will recommend some to you.

Of course, you have the traditional and awesome Christmas movies on Netflix. But, instead of mentioning all of them here, I would rather recommend that you check this movie presenting the best Christmas movies on Netflix.



BUt, would you rather have some action? Why don't you watch Jason Momoa in Aquaman on Netflix? It can only be found in one single Netflix region and you can find out exactly in which and how to get access to it in this video.

Ready for a slower kind of drama with Clint Eastwood on Netflix? Watch him in The Mule, a movie that no long ago could be seen in cinemas all across the world. Now you don't have to go to the cinema anymore to watch Mule, but instead, you can stream Mule on Netflix. Isn't that wonderful news?

I almost forgot to mention Lady Gaga in the movie A Star is Born on Netflix. This Academy Awarded movie can now be streamed on Netflix, but only in ONE SINGLE COUNTRY. Would you like to watch A Star is Born on Netflix? Click the link to find out how and where it can be done.

These are just some amazing movies and stuff worth watching on Netflix before Christmas. Not all of them deals with Christmas, but who cares? I know Christmas is approaching, but the thing I look forward to more than any other thing is to watch the new episodes of The Mandalorian on Disney+. Luckily, I got rid of the Service Unavailable message, which means that I can now watch this show without error and also all the other content on Disney+. There I can find all my favorite Thor movies, the amazing Avengers movies (including the highest-grossing movie in 2019, Avengers: Endgame).

So, I will not be bored in December, that is fure sure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Have They Done? - Bit Little Lies season 2 episode 1 review

Can I unblock Netflix with NordVPN?

Soon on Netflix - The Walking Dead season 9