Is The Hustle worth watching on Netflix?

The Hustle just got to Netflix, but is it worth the time? Even though Rebel Wilson and Anne Hathaway might be two great names, does that make the film worth streaming? And, where can I even find The Hustle on Netflix?

The Hustle is a movie that just got to Netflix in the UK. As a result, you need access to UK Netflix in order to stream The Hustle on the most popular streaming service out there. However, is it worth changing your Netflix region to watch this movie? Is it worth purchasing a VPN subscription to stream this? I would for sure say NO!!!

The Hustle is a kind of crap movie. It is strange, because it really made me laugh a couple of times, and the movie even surprised me quite a lot of times. In other words, that sounds both promising and good. However, it isn't enough, because for some reason, the movie just feels really lame.


But, it is still worth watching UK Netflix

But, I would still get a VPN subscription in order to stream UK Netflix. Not because of The Hustle (alone), but once you have a subscription, you can also stream John Wick 3 and lots of other movies and TV shows on UK Netflix. Did you know that UK Netflix is the only Netflix region in which you can stream Suits season 9 (the final season of this popular USA Network series)?



Some more words about The Hustle


I knew before I started to stream The Hustle that it had received terrible reviews on platforms such as IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and more. But, I still wanted to give the movie a chance, simply because I knew that often the reviews lie and I often enjoy movies with poor critics, while I mildly hate those with awesome critics (and often nominated for all sorts of Oscar statues).

Rebel Wilson does her job very well in the movie, and I like her role. Anne Hathaway is also good in her role. They make me laugh, and the movie surprised me. So, what went wrong? I simply cannot tell. There is something about the movie that still makes it bad and hard to watch. 

I wouldn't give it a 10% score or anything, but I guess my score for this movie would be somewhere around 45% or something. As a result, it is way better than most scores given to the movie on Rotten Tomatoes and IMDb, but still not as good as one would expect from a movie starring two so great and funny characters as there.

Have you seen The Hustle? How did you enjoy the movie? I would love to hear your thoughts and your comments. Do you need help streaming The Hustle on Netflix? Write a comment and I will do my best to help you out!

Make sure to subscribe to the following YouTube channel for more Netflix news and so: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkTgcUdo1awLGndvzscy8Iw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Have They Done? - Bit Little Lies season 2 episode 1 review

Can I unblock Netflix with NordVPN?

Soon on Netflix - The Walking Dead season 9